- The Jobatar website uses a variety of measures to secure your personal information and to protect it against accidental loss or disclosure, and unauthorised access, use or alteration.
- The Jobatar website employs SSL encryption to protect the transmission of sensitive data. The servers are engineered using the latest technology in data backups and disaster recovery.
- Jobatar uses all reasonable endeavors to protect the transmission of sensitive data. However, transmission of information via the Internet cannot be totally secure, nor can any data security facility be totally secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you submit via this website, or invitations to relevant webinars or industry events, promotions of our recruitment solutions.
We may provide links to external websites operated by other organisations that may collect personal information from visitors. The use of this personal information will be governed by the privacy policies and terms and conditions of those external websites. Jobatar is not responsible for the content or level of privacy protection offered by any external websites.
Information about visitors to Jobatar’s website
- You can gain access to the home page of our website and browse the site without disclosing your personal details.
- We gather general information about the use of our website, for example by logging the IP addresses of visitors to assess site usage; collecting non-personal user information such as computer type, Internet browser and screen resolution, on a statistical level; using pixel tags, web beacons and clear GIFs to monitor web pages visited and deliver customised content.
- We only use aggregated or statistical data that cannot identify an individual visitor to our site. This information helps us assess the way the site is used so we can constantly develop and improve the site facilities.
Jobatar’s clients are governed by our Terms & Conditions.
Your personal information
- You can opt out of this when you register, or at any other time by contacting us by email: [email protected].
- We do not collect any other personal information through the website except as described above, nor do we use personal information collected through the website for any other purposes.
- We will handle your personal information fairly and lawfully, and in accordance with EU GDPR data protection laws.
The purpose that Jobatar uses personal information about you:
- To deliver the services through the site, which includes providing video and data to relevant other users of the services (for example, interview videos are shown to the interviewer)
- To notify about platform upgrades and new product launches
- To optimise the presentation of this site for your browser
- To notify and update you about changes to our service or terms
- To use the video interview management tools available (for example to invite you to interview, view your video interviews, assess the video interviews and share them with relevant, authorised colleagues to help them assess your responses further.)
- To deliver administration purposes, for example to contact you if you require technical assistance when setting up your video interview, or if you need advice and guidance about any part of the process.
- To comply with Jobatar’s legal obligations
- To perform our contractual obligations between Jobatar and our clients
- To activate and administer your user account
- To perform our contractual obligations between Jobatar and our clients .We may also analyse your personal information to understand how better to service both you and our clients, as well as survey you about our performance.
- To protect against fraud protection and reduction of credit risk
What information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include:
- Your name,
- Job title,
- Company name and address,
- Email address,
- Telephone number,
- IP address, and information regarding what website pages are accessed as and when.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Contact you following an enquiry;
- Notification of changes to our services;
- Contact you following a registration to a Jobatar webinar;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Send you communications that may be of interest to you. These may include information about relevant thought leadership campaigns and blogs, invitations to relevant events or webinars, promotions of our recruitment solutions.
Access to your Data and information?
- Jobatar will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- Jobatar will not sell your personal data or information to third parties.
- Jobatar will not share your information with third parties, unless specifically agreed in advance with you.
- However, Jobatar may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a business sale or some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring.
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by simply setting your browser preferences. However turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
The Cookies we use
This cookie is set so that the website remembers the entries you entered when you fill up the Request for a demo form. Your personal information is not stored in the cookie itself.
These cookies collect non personal anonymous data, including general information, such as, the number of visitors to the site, where visitors had come from, the pages they visited. We collect this information so that we can monitor traffic, and manage the efficiency of the site.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Please visit Hubspot’s Privacy Page https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy for more information
Third Party & Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our Jobatar website from a third party site, we are not responsible for the practices and privacy policies of the operators of that third party site.
It is advised that you check the policy of that third party site.
What duration period is your personal information retained by Jobatar?
Unless we notify you, we shall hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we provide recruitment solutions to you;
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations;
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
What are your rights & options under the GDPR data protection laws?
Below includes a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not.
- To be informed about the processing of your personal information;
- To have your personal inaccurate information corrected.
- To have your personal information erased
- The right to object to processing or your personal information;
- To restrict processing of your personal information;
- To request access to personal data information.
- To request the copy of the information that is held by Jobatar about you (Jobatar may charge an administrative charge of £20 for requested information) to cover our costs
- The right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, (ICO) with regards to your data protection rights: https://ico.org.uk//.
Your right to cancel
You have the right to opt out to certain purposes for processing, in particular to unsubscribe from direct marketing campaigns purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can contact us at Jobatar (address and phone) to exercise these rights.
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely.
All of the systems that Jobatar use are GDPR compliant.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take every step to protect your personal information, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Transfer of your information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). Should Jobatar transfer your information outside of the EU, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Jobatar will not export your personal data from the EEA without your approval other than
- If you are taking an interview and are located in the EEA with an interviewer that is located outside the EEA, to the interviewer.
- To data processors under Jobatar’s instructions,
If you request and need the use of any candidate support services, then this may require the transfer of your personal data to support service providers that are based outside the EEA. By using the services that are provided to you under this Agreement, you consent to such transfers of your personal data.